- October 5, 2017: We had an Imoni Party.
- August 16, 2017: The our paper of reactivity of copper cluster cations with N2 was published in Chem. Phys. Lett. as the journal cover.
- June 8, 2017: Jenna Wu won the best poster award at 33rd Symposium on Chemical Kinetics and Dynamics
- April 14, 2017: We had a Ohanami party
- April 3, 2017: Postdoctoral Researcher Toshiaki Nagata Joined our laboratory.
- January 9, 2017: The our paper of photofragment ion imaging was published in J. Chem. Phys. as journal cover.
- October 21, 2016: The our paper of ion mobility mass spectrometry was published in "Selected Papers" in Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn.
- October 14, 2016: We had an Imoni Party
- April 13, 2016: We had a Ohanami party
- November 16, 2015: Kishimoto Group's article was selected as an editor's choice and is on the cover page of the Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 641
- October 20, 2015: We had an Imoni Party
- August 19, 2015: We had an after exam party
- June 4, 2015: Kenichi Okutsu won the best poster award at 31st Symposium on Chemical Kinetics and Dynamics
Title: Ion imaging study of photofragment ion from mass-selected Mg+Ar with a linear-type tandem reflectron
- April 16, 2015: We had a Ohanami party
- March 3, 2015: We had a graduation party
- March 2, 2015: We had graduation presentations
- December 26, 2014: We had the end of the year party.
- October 23, 2014: We had an Imoni Party.
- October 1, 2014: Assistant professor Motoyoshi Nakano Joined our laboratory.
- September, 2014: Shohei Azuma won the poster award from Tohoku Branch of Chemical Society Japan.